• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ASSC collabs printed on Gildan fam

Don't mastermind like this fam

Got the ASSC x Mastermind hoodie two drops ago. The pink skull one at retail on the drop, so was like $75

Wear the Adidas x Mastermind track top and pants all the time. Pretty nice. Only other Mastermind stuff I have is some Bape x Mastermind tees, MMJ NMDs and a pair of Mastermind Converse for my wife. Otherwsie, no true Mastermind.

Yeah I know :tongue:

Actually prefer Neighborhood more, been buying a lot of their stuff recently. A lot less Supreme and more Palace and NBHD over the last year.

All I wear is nbhd lol.. season after season they just kill it.

Happened to me last week.
Wife hit and I hit for same item. All diff info besides address. Combined our order into 1 conf number.

All I wear is nbhd lol.. season after season they just kill it.

Got one black and one white filth and fury tees this season. Also had a buddy in Japan grab me the bearbrick x NBHD tee.

Sucks they're so damn small, wear a L in Supreme Tees, XXL in NBHD.

the mission was a success after an initial hiccup.

got the black medium on the first restock. you?

Black medium, balaclava black, navy medium in store and laker pile lined shirt in store.

Can’t lie I’m shook up for my black medium with all the cancel talk. Today not a good day for #teammanuel google chrome auto fill manuel.

The employees ain’t that bad don’t see why everyone always complains. Dudes were willing to swap colors after I told them what I wanted
Tried swapping a chihuahua tee from white to neon and the dude was like "Nah i can't do that it's already picked out. You get what you get or I can put it back." This was at BK. Pretty rude imo.

I still don't know why they just don't ask a simple question at checkout.

Something updated right before the drop that most humans would know. Last name of the president that passed away this week?

Seems no way a bot could do that fast enough, and would be the easiest thing in the world to put up. Also, even if you had to google it, would still beat the bots...

Thanks. Hope its accurate. Only really want a black or navy XL for me if I can get it. If I can't get either I might just go with a mustard M for the lady if they still got them
At this point I’d settle for any color. Lol.

Saw this on Reddit not too long ago:

I’m hearing green and blue all gone, most black gone, and everything else is mostly available. No smalls

Tried swapping a chihuahua tee from white to neon and the dude was like "Nah i can't do that it's already picked out. You get what you get or I can put it back." This was at BK. Pretty rude imo.

Bro what? Son you took the t shirt from like 6 drops ago and tried to swap it for another color? Lol bro you can’t have thought they woulda been like “okay cool” what time you had?? I was there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom