Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F983A15D-6F7D-4B36-84DE-F7A08E1CA262.jpeg

Supreme late bloomer here, got a bad time slot for Brooklyn. 4:15. Text says they'll remove me from future sign up lists if I don't show, is that a bluff or will they really do it? Think I can send someone with my ID and card? Lol

Also, can I come way earlier than 4:15? They won't let me slide right?

Supreme late bloomer here, got a bad time slot for Brooklyn. Text says they'll remove me from future sign up lists if I don't show, is that a bluff or will they really do it? Think I can send someone with my ID and card? Lol
You usually get 3 strikes, sometimes they do it after your 1st strike. But pretty sure it's just for the season. Doesn't carry on. It's the end of the season anyways so it wouldn't really matter

Supreme late bloomer here, got a bad time slot for Brooklyn. 4:15. Text says they'll remove me from future sign up lists if I don't show, is that a bluff or will they really do it? Think I can send someone with my ID and card? Lol

Also, can I come way earlier than 4:15? They won't let me slide right?
You gotta go thru 2 checkpoints. The line near the water they'll check you in and then in front of the store for final check in. I've seen people get banned for one no show and others with multiple no shows still getting texts. It's random I guess. If you get banned you can just do in store with another CC.

got my box logo crew in and wasn't feeling it at all. Sold it and was able to use the profit to buy a bunch of toys to donate for Toys for Tots. Best use I could have got out of that box logo.

Good job

Glad the t’s suck except for Marvin of course. Always nice when they do artists you actually love

Fml. Just checked. I'm in the 50's on the 10:30 slot. Nvm, guess I won't be getting the bike. I guess easier decision for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom