• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ytVPvFi.jpg

It's made in Poland. My lady from Poland

When she inevitably ***** that I dropped $50 on a Christmas ornament I can say but baby its for you. :pimp:

That is legit the ugliest ornament I’ve ever seen. Congratulations supreme for messing it up. That was my number one item this week and now it’s not even on my list

I do think that image should of been on a tee though, it would def. looked better.. they shoulda did it in the same spray sticker graffiti they use on the windows for Supreme during the holidays... would have been a nice nod to the stores would have been dope on a white tee.

A full size Santa would’ve been better. This one is a big looking Santa and it’s only from waist up.

Hell even the plain white ornament ball with the sup logo looked better lol

A full size Santa would’ve been better. This one is a big looking Santa and it’s only from waist up.

Hell even the plain white ornament ball with the sup logo looked better lol

Bro... I have been going with my mom religiously ornament shopping everyday after Christmas.. for the past 7 years. That ornament is up there style wise with the best of em, they sell things close to that for like $105 a pop.. I have some, cause I am Christmas crazy. However nothing wrong with that its a thing, its a really nice ornament for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom