• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got card decline 5 times on black CITH for both my wife and myself.

She was able to go back and get the Ornament.

Weird, first time we got that all season >:0
None of my cards have worked with supreme for months. No clue why and they're no help at all. Gotta use my sisters card and address to cop these days

Only thing that caught my eye was that black smile tee , the white looks dope on that compared to the other ones , cith and Bombay weak to me Marvin’s my guy but I’m good on that

Supreme isn't even bothering using lube when they **** me this season. They're just dry-boning my ***.

White CITH szL and ornament in cart ASAP. Sup auto-loaded address. Pasted my CC #, manually changed exp date and typed CVV. Card decline, cart emptied. Both still in-stock.

Re-added both CITH and ornament. Sup auto-loaded address. Pasted my CC #, manually changed exp date and CVV. Captcha. Captcha. Captcha. Ornament OOS. Sup auto-loaded address. Pasted my CC #, manually changed exp date and CVV. Card decline, cart emptied, CITH OOS.

Added Marvin clay szL, beige Neck Gaiter, Blue corduroy rose shirt. Sup auto-loaded address. Pasted my CC #, manually changed exp date and CVV. Captcha. Captcha. Card decline, cart emptied. Marvin OOS. Re-added beige Neck Gaiter & blue corduroy rose shirt. Captcha. Captcha. Captcha. Order confirmed.

I mean, what the ****?!? I'm #TeamManual. I use the same card and order a few hundred $$$ worth of **** from them every week. I keep Gmail open. I use chrome. Why do they keep throwing me all sorts of errors and captchas this season? First few weeks were great,, then someone over there was like "Yo, you've done well enough, *****..."

parka.png
Am I not reading right, cause those measurements seem extra small

Supreme isn't even bothering using lube when they **** me this season. They're just dry-boning my ***.

White CITH szL and ornament in cart ASAP. Sup auto-loaded address. Pasted my CC #, manually changed exp date and typed CVV. Card decline, cart emptied. Both still in-stock.

Re-added both CITH and ornament. Sup auto-loaded address. Pasted my CC #, manually changed exp date and CVV. Captcha. Captcha. Captcha. Ornament OOS. Sup auto-loaded address. Pasted my CC #, manually changed exp date and CVV. Card decline, cart emptied, CITH OOS.

Added Marvin clay szL, beige Neck Gaiter, Blue corduroy rose shirt. Sup auto-loaded address. Pasted my CC #, manually changed exp date and CVV. Captcha. Captcha. Card decline, cart emptied. Marvin OOS. Re-added beige Neck Gaiter & blue corduroy rose shirt. Captcha. Captcha. Captcha. Order confirmed.

I mean, what the ****?!? I'm #TeamManual. I use the same card and order a few hundred $$$ worth of **** from them every week. I keep Gmail open. I use chrome. Why do they keep throwing me all sorts of errors and captchas this season? First few weeks were great,, then someone over there was like "Yo, you've done well enough, *****..."
Pc browser?

So somethings up, people who never get declined got declined.. Wonder whats happening in the back end of the site. I bought the deck righttttt after my decline and went through fine. Wonder why people getting hit with it.

Clay Ludens tee

Black Ludens beenie

2 packs of cough drops.

Happy. Actually seem to be one of the few that wanted Ludens tee. Lol

So somethings up, people who never get declined got declined.. Wonder whats happening in the back end of the site. I bought the deck righttttt after my decline and went through fine. Wonder why people getting hit with it.
I try to always remember to clear my cookies n cache before a new drop

helps sometimes

upload_2018-12-13_11-21-43-png.2228787

Got hit with the card decline, they definitely cleaning up on autofill. Had to go back multiple times and things kept
going OOS. At least got the tees I wanted and drops after fully going manual. sheesh!

email conf received as well. where was this last week LOL

Red CITH XL, purple Marvin XL and 1 pack of Luden's on 1 order. No complaints here. The only things I struck out on this season were CITH hoodie and BOGO crew. If anyone is unloading an XL BOGO crew (any color except natural), please PM me. :smile:

Nah autofill ain't the problem. I use it with my siter's info and never have issues. I use it with my info and always get declined
they probably caught me last week, checked out a grey bogo at like 15 secs and got hit with the decline.
They probably kept my file, never happened to me before....

Yeah I feel this is a hangover from the Box Logo drop...

The site has been laggy since that drop and still was all this morning.

Supreme was probably getting hammered and had some anti bot stuff running all week.

Between my wife and I, we have bought 85 items this season. That's all with the same cards, personal info and checkout techniques with 0 declines.

So that we both got 3-4 declines this week before my wife was able to get the ornament purely means something wasn't quite right with Supreme's site this morning.

I'm a little salty about not getting the black CITH tee, but I do have a $20 credit from Stock X when they sold me a fake Palace tee, so maybe I can pick one up at retail or below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom