• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unds today

034D1F5B-7631-48C4-B9A8-B970B1B22AEE.jpeg

Hey guys, I’m thinking about selling my hoodie...any idea what a fair price for a black bogo would go for. It’s in 8/10 condition and from around 2007 ish. Also does the quality vary from year to year? Are some more desirable then others? I’ve never owned another bogo but can tell you mine is super thick, heavy, and well made.

Quality has definitely changed in the last few years. Someone mentioned a while back that Supreme switched to Gildan tees, and the tees also fit bigger now than a few years back. People have also been comparing this most recent BOGO crewneck to some older ones and the older ones were heavier+cut different.

Didn’t post this yesterday but Saturday night Brooklyn had all the Marvin hoodies in stock, various lunden tees, smile tee, ornaments, and a random old mophie charger. A lot of different things from throughout the season but nothing that really caught my eye

Also, was it wrong that i roasted some fools for their "savage" brand bag and hoodie in the lobby afterwards when they wouldnt put up their phone in creed 2 last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom