Stopped at the supreme store in london got me and the wife something

Attachments

• C1308484-E80E-4D30-9BD4-4894EC5CDC97.jpeg
    C1308484-E80E-4D30-9BD4-4894EC5CDC97.jpeg
    382.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 80B38B91-6049-430F-BF7D-9E3314F2B398.jpeg
    80B38B91-6049-430F-BF7D-9E3314F2B398.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 40
So I emailed a seller on eBay about the bear. He listed it at $315 OBO with free shipping. I messaged him what’s the best he will accept shipped to California because I hate playing that back and fourth offering game. He responded with since it’s California it’s $325 shipped. Smh...when he listed it at $315 obo and free ship.

I gave up on the bear...these sellers are a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
All orders from winter tees drop finally in. Really regret not making an effort for Bombay tee. This Clay color for Marvin was it. Great in person.

Sweet. I like both colors for Marvin & cat.. I nearly bought the same. Marvin tee almost needs a brighter color since the pic is so small and tiny black bogo on back..

So I emailed a seller on eBay about the bear. He listed it at $315 OBO with free shipping. I messaged him what’s the best he will accept shipped to California because I hate playing that back and fourth offering game. He responded with since it’s California it’s $325 shipped. Smh...when he listed it at $315 obo and free ship.

I can’t stand sellers that have obo and don’t work with you at all. Either do it cuz their confused with what it means (thinking ppl are gonna bid more than the ask) or as clickbait, since the avg buyer isn’t gonna spend that much.

Sweet. I like both colors for Marvin & cat.. I nearly bought the same. Marvin tee almost needs a brighter color since the pic is so small and tiny black bogo on back..

I can’t stand sellers that have obo and don’t work with you at all. Either do it cuz their confused with what it means (thinking ppl are gonna bid more than the ask) or as clickbait, since the avg buyer isn’t gonna spend that much.
Yea he messaged and said he thought I was willing to pay more when I asked why even put in that option. Sheesh pretty pathetic to be those type of resellers if that’s really their form of income and want every penny. Anyways...moving along.

Last edited by a moderator:

i saw one clown seller’s listing which said $300 or offer, and offered 270 or 280 on grailed. they replied with $340 :rofl:

so many dumbasses and lames in this hobby. **** them man. :lol:

I think part of the problem is that eBay has really been pushing best offer this year. I've often received offers for things on which I never intended to enable the best offer option just because eBay made it the default for relisting items.

Random thought but when is the last time it’s been 24 hours in season without a restock? Feel like im seeing things when nothing new pops up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom