• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better late than never. :smile:

DvneRMJWoAAaMvz.jpg
Just purchased one from a seller on eBay. But did it through PayPal invoice for $255 shipped!

we did pretty good all things considered. Actually really happy to have this too lol
I think so too haha. $50 over retail/tax/shipping not bad. I spent $50 over more useless things before haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarf was out for delivery yesterday, but it started freezing raining here so apparently they pulled the trucks off the road... and now it says it won’t be delivered until next Wednesday (1/2). How tf does that work?! I suppose it’s not Supreme’s fault but UPS has been whack lately.

Has anyone ever received a replacement for lost supreme item. Ups lost my bogo....

It's gone fam. 7 years ago UPS "supposedly" delivered my box logo hoodie. Came home to nothing. Had to file a police report, submit it to UPS, they then paid Supreme for my item, then Supreme refunded me.

Sorry to hear man. I know the feeling.

It's gone fam. 7 years ago UPS "supposedly" delivered my box logo hoodie. Came home to nothing. Had to file a police report, submit it to UPS, they then paid Supreme for my item, then Supreme refunded me.

Sorry to hear man. I know the feeling.

That sucks. Mine was supposed to be delivered 2 weeks ago. It was out for delivery 4 days in a row now its in transit limbo. It under investigation 9 day now

Hope y'all had a nice Christmas #SupNT fam! I was sick as hell the last week, couldn't even smell my ma's cooking on Christmas Eve, which, as any wop will tell ya' is the high-holiday of the year.

Grabbed the black quilted plaid shirt, the olive side-logo cap and the flourescant pink zip-up hoodie on Thursday. Figure it might be a while til that crazy pink is used again, if ever, and I don't feel like dropping $600 on the crewneck.

Really pleased with the "grown-up" pieces this season -- most of the stuff I bought is great for my casual office so I can rock almost all of it every day to work. Now to save up my $$$ for Feb 21!

Info or price check on items from the last nyc warehouse sale.

Legitimacy is not a concern considering I purchased them myself in person.

Scarf was out for delivery yesterday, but it started freezing raining here so apparently they pulled the trucks off the road... and now it says it won’t be delivered until next Wednesday (1/2). How tf does that work?! I suppose it’s not Supreme’s fault but UPS has been whack lately.
Monday and Tuesday are UPS holidays.

OK, so I've been racking my brain trying to figure out the blanks Supreme is using now for its tees, so I can buy some blanks, especially long-sleeve, to wear under stuff like flannels and jackets. Since they switched from American Apparel a couple years ago I haven't found any definitive answer for who exactly is supplying the blank tees, so i just spent about 90 mins trying to sleuth it out myself (it's nice being on a two-week vacation with nothing to do :lol:)

Anyway, I think I finally have an answer - the standard s/s tees are now Next Level Apparel 3600 tees

Couple of things make me think these are them:

1) They have the 1x1 collar stitching that Supreme tees have. Gildan, Hanes and most other suppliers use double-stitched collars

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 3.50.29 PM.png

2) They have all of the colors that Supreme has been using since the switch, like olive, natural, light yellow, light pink, etc...

3) They're all 100% combed & ring-spun cotton, except the heather grey, which like Supreme is 90/10 cotton-poly blend

The 3600 model tees are not specifically listed by Next Level as "made in America," but I have a feeling Supreme plays a little loose on that slogan, essentially considering the final, screen-printed product as "made in" rather than the base garment itself. Next Level does have American-made versions of their tees, but the color options are very limited.

Now my main goal for all this time-wasting research was to find the long-sleeve tees and grab a bunch of them, but it looks as though the brand's l/s color options are much more limited than the s/s ones. But, they do have some randoms like slate (indigo), navy, olive & cardinal.

Anyway, hope this helps if anyone wanted or cared to know :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom