Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question for those who have the supreme x stone island hoodie,

does it fit like any other supreme hoodie?

quick question for those who have the supreme x stone island hoodie,

does it fit like any other supreme hoodie?

I don’t even have a hoodie but can tell you know, its a Stone Island manifacturing/blank, so Stone Island sizing.

~Lefty

I don’t even have a hoodie but can tell you know, its a Stone Island manifacturing/blank, so Stone Island sizing.

~Lefty

damn, I never owned a stone island piece before. i'll try checking measurements. thanks

Hey everyone. I met some guys when I was at SneakerCon last month and they usually sell **** for a lil lower than market I was able to have a lil talk with them, check it out:

Anyone that copped the baltoro TNT jacket where it yet?
I'm trying to get myself to where mine but joint just seems too huge on me (looking like a marshmallow lol). How is the sizing for everyone else?

I can't size down cause it'll definitely be too small if I do

I'm trying to get myself to where mine but joint just seems too huge on me (looking like a marshmallow lol). How is the sizing for everyone else?

that’s just the style of the jacket. Personally i would never rock it. The parka on the other hand...

that’s just the style of the jacket. Personally i would never rock it. The parka on the other hand...
I feel you. I've debated on trading it for the parka or stone island puffy, but I know I'll regret it.

I've kept the jacket folded in the plastic bag since i got it. Maybe if I hang it and adjust the bottom strings the jacket won't like as wide on me

Mine is slightly smaller than my arabic hoodie. Bigger than the scarface all over hoodie though which was too small

What size did you get in the arabic and in the stone island? im assuming your stone island is still wearable sizing wise?

I've worn mine. Went TTS with a small and could have done XS, if it existed. It's a little oversized but fine and quite warm. I can really only wear it when it's below freezing.

Last edited:
EE65BC17-78F8-487E-932F-1FB2AA5157E4.jpeg

Flutie Friday’s with Sup x Vans - GO BILLS!

Favorite Grabs This Season:

Gucci striped crewneck
Blue Akira Work Jacket
Blue Michelangelo Pant and Black Shirt
Red Velour Logo Top (@ resell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom