• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never even looked twice at the NBA collab but that Western conference jersey is flames. Might have to pull trigger on that.

Side note...I got both shipping confirmation emails on my week one items fairly quickly but when they arrived I got only one item from my first order and one from my second order in separate packages. Still missing two items but they weren’t even in the same order together. Wassup with that?

- Preciate it.

Follow these steps bellow to get all tracking numbers associated with your supreme orders that they never notified you of do to order split week 1. Courtesy of @kingcurt1

“ Go to UPS.com, tracking, tracking and tracking history, and then track by reference. In shipment reference enter, SP-1234567 (replace 1234567 with your order number), leave shipper account blank, and fill the rest according to your info. This only works after you've gotten your shipping email. (EDIT: It seems that if your shipment is far enough along in it's process, this may work before you even get your shipping email. No promises.)

Figured this could help some folks out.”

Someone add that info to page one? I know I’ll be looking to reference it tmrw when I’m at work

Black jersey 072562C4-E3CB-4D02-84DE-3E43D3B87203.png

Follow these steps bellow to get all tracking numbers associated with your supreme orders that they never notified you of do to order split week 1. Courtesy of @kingcurt1

“ Go to UPS.com, tracking, tracking and tracking history, and then track by reference. In shipment reference enter, SP-1234567 (replace 1234567 with your order number), leave shipper account blank, and fill the rest according to your info. This only works after you've gotten your shipping email. (EDIT: It seems that if your shipment is far enough along in it's process, this may work before you even get your shipping email. No promises.)

Figured this could help some folks out.”
Good lookin out my G...Wednesday and Thursday this week for the rest of my items. :pimp:

- Preciate it.

got the Lemon IBCA hoodie in. IDK how to feel, They sent every sticker and a bag of poppy seeds with them doe.

not keen for that lemon color? or the design of the hoodie?

but you got the skull sticker? wooo

not keen for that lemon color? or the design of the hoodie?

but you got the skull sticker? wooo
i think it's bc i got the khaki/brown first. the lemon is ok. I was hoping for it to be more neon. like construction worker t shirt neon yellow

UPS mycoice lets you know of all shipments once created for your address though right? Those above steps only applicable to a single order split up?

Supreme addressed that too that they weee upset orders were being split? Costing them money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom