Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZJfauOc.jpg

fishing wire $1 and one nail

dont over think it

isthistobe isthistobe I probably should’ve went that route, but I wanted something more sturdy. All good tho. I probably could’ve made them myself. Loved Hook-Ups decks back in the day. :smokin

Last edited:
I regret not grabbing the Neo-Tokyo deck when prices weren’t OD. :smh:

Ordered a bunch of these off Amazon a few days ago.

84636C23-9115-457E-AFC2-5B60BCC3BFAB.jpeg

i mounted my tokyo deck pretty recently. i wanted to get those same mounts because of their no-show mount look, but a lot of reviews said the mounts were too big for many boards, so people needed to drill larger holes in their boards.

instead i ordered the "Skatehoarding" mount from amazon. it works well as long as you don't mind the screw caps being visible in front.
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010OW6EPI

quick, crappy pic. the board is actually straight and just looks off because of the camera angle.

Abhf6ac.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to talk myself out of payin 130 for the skull pole board but I think it’s worth it. What do y’all think?

Trying to talk myself out of payin 130 for the skull pole board but I think it’s worth it. What do y’all think?
Not a bad price, I was looking last night. That on grailed? I would pull @ that price if it's an item you "need" to have.

Not a bad price, I was looking last night. That on grailed? I would pull @ that price if it's an item you "need" to have.

Talked a guy down on eBay. I’ll probably grab it. Yea it’ll be a need in the near future. I see them being 300+ by the end of the season. And then the regrats will really hurt

Called Supreme and was told that although my card was charged for my Week 2 orders, none were “successful.”

That’s a first.

Anywho, on to Week 3 and beyond.

Called Supreme and was told that although my card was charged for my Week 2 orders, none were “successful.”

That’s a first.

Woooooow. So it ain’t safe for any online order until you get a shipping confirmation and movement similar to the in-store registration process; and even then you might not get your exact specifications and they’ll substitute it seems. Online L.
Carlyle Effect: Too many cooks in the kitchen ****ing up. Increased supply, decreased customer satisfaction.
~Lefty

That’s a first.

This happened to all my orders placed through restocks. Think I’ll stick to manual

That’s a first.

Wow how many orders?? Also did your card still say pending?

Thankful for UPS MyChoice. The rest of my stuff showed up on there last night even though Supreme ship email..

at this point I'm just happy my UPS deliveries get shipped straight to the access point.
I literally broke them down by calling every time.
How'd you get that to work? My items get shipped to Toronto and I'd prefer to get it shipped to my local access point for pick up.
I tried it on the app but it says Supreme restriction won't allow that

skull decks are easy to cop right now theres so many of them out there
at the moment i wouldn't pay no more than 120-150 for them right now thats how cheap you can get them
by end of year they'll be 250-300 easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom