• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have kith champion order before I get the rest of my week one order and before my week 2 order even ships. What’s going on supreme? Shipping was on point last season

Why is a sewn twill patch better? It's heavier for one, not as performance oriented

lol you know damn right nobody hooping in these supreme joints.. and if it is that patch he's talking about the screen will eventually fade. People wanted the sewn patches because the shorts would have been something that would of lasted, I honestly don't see these lasting and I know what you mean with the new Nike stuff but I feel like that stuff will eventually fade off with washing it.

If you had told me the NBA let Supreme design the allstar uniform and this is the uni then im like okay cool, so thats why they used that screen patch its not heavy.. but for everyday chill nah they had to be sewn on.. that was a must.

i have old supreme shorts from SS16 the crossover basketball shorts and been washed over 30x with no fading what so ever on SUPREME

in for black shorts 100%

All I've gotten is my lighter. Still waiting on 2 tees from week 1, balls, and Sk-8 hi's. Supreme gotta figure this thing out. It's one thing to be patient but it's another story when u gotta call 30+ times to not be able to talk to anyone.

I just checkd My Choice and now it shows I have another shipment coming on Thursday! Hope its my Lighter!

im a have to pass on the collab.. the only thing i wanted was the jacket but its really overpriced... i wish they made the back of the jacket look like the jersey... i wonder what else will drop besides the collab though... tomorrow well find out i guess

Did you get confirmation email at least?
I got confirmation page, confirmation email and money taken out for week 2 but no shipping email yet.

Nope, no confirmation.

However, I also didn’t get confirmation on Week 1 and still received my items.

That time, though, Supreme confirmed my order over the phone.

Not sweating it, it is what it is.

Never said anyone gonna hoop in these damn haha. Expect jr smith at shootaround

Product description says Nike x NBA authentic so they’re still going to use the same jersey tech

307209D1-2CFB-405A-B317-6BC770B92C79.png
Anyone still got this page when go to register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom