• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DONT FORGET TO ROCK SUPREME TO THE STORE

giphy.gif

Did the Nike AF1's ship from NC for everyone?

Yes, left 3/12 early morning.

Received shipping email for a week 1 item and never saw movement. It was originally supposed to get here Friday but didn’t show up. Today I got some packages in and one included the item that hadn’t moved. If you’ve got a tracking number your item should get to you eventually.

Wanted to load up on purchases next drop but these shipping shenanigans need to be addressed.
Almost forgot #boycottsupreme

Last edited:
Did anyone who registered for LA get to the confirmation screen, get a charge, but not get a text? Looks like an L for me this week...

anyone else get a rick rubin sticker?
solestreet posted on his ig he got one from an online order..

Anyone that ordered both the Pen and Bottle in one order get their package yet? Sup shipping gave 0 ducks and shoved the pen inside the bottle box...

Happened to me too. Got it in today. Came with a skull sticker and poppy seeds. No Rick Rubin.

Forces are coming in Thursday from Greensboro, NC

I never even got a not selected text. Tried twice last season, got to confirm page and .10 charge.

Stock x bid was accepted at 474 total for an XL black nba jacket. Now it's at 444 total :frown::smh:

Had to move a shooting sleeve, Gonz spalding, and prodigy tee to cover this. Lil sad, but I'll be hypebeast once it arrives. Mostly sad departing with Gonz, but I'll get that back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom