• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else who was waiting for their NBA jersey have their charge fall off? I got a confirmation email and everything so I wasn't ghosted for sure.

unDS yesterday
0316182135.jpg

Got this in today...hopefully the rest will be in Monday
0317181314.jpg

Feel like I’ll want the pack lite at some point in my life but it’s not right now
Only green i got . Happy saint patty day Supreme fam .... 80% black, 13% Irish and some other **** . Time to get faded
Tee is dope I still want it haha

Anyone else who was waiting for their NBA jersey have their charge fall off? I got a confirmation email and everything so I wasn't ghosted for sure.

Has anyone received one period in this thread? I’m in the same boat

Got the shipping for both my orders :pimp:

Most likely theyll both be in by Tuesday or Wednesday if that damn Nor'easter storm dont mess stuff up again :smh:

Mesh lined? Flames
Yes sir..

I got a large and heard that it ran small but it fits fine it has the cords at the bottom (like north face jackets) so if it's long that's not a problem..if I would have gotten an XL it would have been huge ..sh*ts fire might get the green and orange lol

Yes sir..

I got a large and heard that it ran small but it fits fine it has the cords at the bottom (like north face jackets) so if it's long that's not a problem..if I would have gotten an XL it would have been huge ..sh*ts fire might get the green and orange lol

Need tan and orange, love mine fits perfect I copped a M I'm 5'6/5'7ish and 165LBs. Yall guna see hella pics from me this season lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom