• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. This week is gonna be tough to get all I want.

Need Both chargers, Champion hooded windbreaker, Black arms hoodie, and sister is asking for that Champion crewneck. FML

Damn. This week is gonna be tough to get all I want.

Need Both chargers, Champion hooded windbreaker, Black arms hoodie, and sister is asking for that Champion crewneck. FML

That’s damn near a suicide mission already and it’s not even the full drop list.

supreme checkered undershirt + supreme checkered boxers + supreme checkered vans = wifey doing this when I walk in the bedroom
giphy.gif

That’s damn near a suicide mission already and it’s not even the full drop list.

Already trying to get myself into the mindset of missing half of it. As long as I get the chargers and the crewneck for the sister then I guess I’ll take that win.

Not sure if I want the hoodie or not for myself...dont really need anything. Most likely just going for that yellow crewneck for my homegirl

Wished the 10K mophie had a USB Port to charge other devices than iPhones... The large 20K has two of them but is brick-heavy
I have it and yes it’s heavy but we use it so much. It’s so convenient to charge where ever you are and it lasts forever! It’s the only accessory I use everyday. The fast charge port is truly fast and you can charge anything that uses USB. It’s also been dropped a bunch of times and is solid. Couple scratches but the graphic is still in great condition. So I would say is a good buy. Ok done with the mophie commercial. Haha

Been waiting for that black sideline, champion stuff trash especially compared to the recent kith collab. Still feeling the burn from pink hoodie going oos during check out smfh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom