• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the Supreme app for the PE drop. My info was already filled in and I had my CC copied from using my notes app. So just had to put in expiration and 3 digit number from the back and I was good. Probably not the fastest but worked out anyways.

^ how you get the app to save your address? i've placed two orders on it in the past couple weeks (for some restocked hats) and made sure to check the box to save info, but it never saves it :smh:

There is that check box where it says remember or save address. Now whenever I go in, my info is always there. Not sure why it works for me but it does.

C67456EA-D6E8-4F78-89C5-E1CCA9891935.jpeg
White House tee just got delivered. Came with 2 sticker packs and a poster.

pretty wack if all the initial drop orders got ghosted. last time this happened and i reached out they said my manual order was cancelled due to a bot so i'm just not going to say anything and if the item comes it comes. if not no big deal and just hope future orders are fine.

Still haven't got my order confirmation for my gold keychain. If it is a ghost order how will I know? Will the charge on my card drop off? This is the first time this happen to me smh

Ordered both size mophies. Still no confirmation. Its a first that I haven't received the email with the hour.

For Week 1. I didn't get an order confirmation for 2 out of 3 orders and the orders still shipped. Be patient guys.

This week I didn't get an order confirmation for the boxers from the initial drop,but I got an order confirmation from the Sideline hoodie restock

My PE order still sitting waiting to be picked up by UPS since last Friday lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom