• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This tee is kinda cool

Attachments

• DAD011D1-6C17-4B1B-99A4-C80C84A29238.jpeg
    DAD011D1-6C17-4B1B-99A4-C80C84A29238.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 40
Anyone else just randomly get a $12 refund from Supreme? I don't think I've ever bought anything that cheap from the store, so no idea what it's for.

Yup, just got a $12.94 refund. Not sure if its spam or what? Unless they got hacked lol. I know alot of shopify users got hacked recently.

It appears you have been overcharged for the Supreme/Hanes Checker Boxer Briefs.

We have issued a refund to the credit card used at check out for the difference (+ tax).

Please allow 3-5 business days for the transaction to post to your account.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Supreme

So I got order confirmation last Thursday for a mini box logo tee and have yet to receive shipping confirmation but noticed the charges disappeared from my chase account, is it possible it’s cancelled? Or is this common? Haven’t found tracking through reference either

So I got order confirmation last Thursday for a mini box logo tee and have yet to receive shipping confirmation but noticed the charges disappeared from my chase account, is it possible it’s cancelled? Or is this common? Haven’t found tracking through reference either
Very common...will repost when it’s shipped (has happened to me numerous times over the years...specifically with Chase it happened first week happen on 1 of 3 orders...but have had it happen on WF, etc as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom