• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i got the grey TV tee. They took forever to process my payment tho. 2 whole minutes :stoneface: so idk. White & Pale Blue sold out with the quickness :sick

Went for xl black all 5 tee's processing took forever kicked back to a sold out screen for the tv tee removed that tried checking out again got stuck on processing for a minute clicked it again and it said i already ordered this style ao i think im good but have no clue smh shoulda been easy

DDAA28D1-DD96-44C3-B48C-D038E03D7CD9.jpeg

Perfect for my magic tricks

Went for xl black all 5 tee's processing took forever kicked back to a sold out screen for the tv tee removed that tried checking out again got stuck on processing for a minute clicked it again and it said i already ordered this style ao i think im good but have no clue smh shoulda been easy
this happened to me too...I just checked my account & have a charge from supreme

Supreme site is such trash. Tried to grab the TV but got hit with Automation message followed by 4-5 TOS messages.

I don’t use a bot. And I did the same exact process last week and copped the small box with zero issues.

TV tee ain’t worth a penny over retail, but still kinda pissed Supreme wouldn’t let me be by it.

#boycottsupreme

I got declined payment on two different cc. The first time in over a year. Nothing for me. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom