• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA heads: Can you walk into supreme on non-release days or do you have to register to wait in line? Last time I went was on a Tuesday and had to register but then again I heard they restocked on items from the first season.

Are they still sending texts or done? I signed up for the first time today and didn’t get any text yet Even tho I got the success page

I got confirmation screen after signup with BK location and -.10 and .10 charges on visa card.. no text to confirm yet

LA heads: Can you walk into supreme on non-release days or do you have to register to wait in line? Last time I went was on a Tuesday and had to register but then again I heard they restocked on items from the first season.
from what i've read so far, reg is required for thu-sat, other days should be fcfs

Who's ready?

Attachments

• image-50.png
    image-50.png
    452.1 KB · Views: 72
I used Autofill, there was a lag when I clicked submit, but slowly processed and hit the confirmation page.

Previous weeks I couldn't make the Confirmation Page, so this is a better start.

I used Autofill, there was a lag when I clicked submit, but slowly processed and hit the confirmation page.

Previous weeks I couldn't make the Confirmation Page, so this is a better start.
Did you get the text yet though?

Online registration is for Thursday, Friday signups are Wednesday and Thursday. FCFS starts Friday after 3pm AFTER the Friday signups and Thursday overflow.

Payment for last week back in account.. but I got a confirmation email. This seasons weird. Don’t know what to think about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom