• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, found the exact same packaging minus Supreme branding for the Night Lite: Nite Ize

Got a feeling people are going to be mad they slept on it.

Night Lite looking like it's reusable based on this product description on Jet: Nite Ize

If so, glad I copped.
Yeah definitely reusable. I think you can replace the battery too. I’ll have to check later.
D46AD45D-698E-4F36-9143-A5ABA3127463.jpeg

For my fellas who got charged with no email, call the warehouse and repeat back your order number (hopefully you noted it).
It takes a while to get through but I just did, and they sent my order confirmation email! :nthat:

For my fellas who got charged with no email, call the warehouse and repeat back your order number (hopefully you noted it).
It takes a while to get through but I just did, and they sent my order confirmation email! :nthat:
been trying to call for the past 20 minutes and havent gotten through yet

Didn’t even know it had a logo on the back. :emoji_fire:

I regret not trying for it now. **** man!

I got the tan polka dot shirt and had no idea it had the branding on the back til I showed it to my girl and tried it on. She was like "oh, I like the back" and I had to take it off to see wtf she was talking about, lol. Glad I was able to grab it and it fit perfectly, it was one of my main target pieces this season.

Gold back, parka, bib
All hats. White and black tee.
Only in at TNF for BK
I was #308. Some foreigners girl tried to use his text screen grab as her confirmation
~Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom