Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If ladybug tee was apart of that order that may be why

Yes, ladybug tee indeed is one of the tees.

So, that's the reason it's not shipping? I could do without that ladybug tee, just hoping they are not canceling the whole order, smh.

Tried all day today calling them, but can't get through.

I think they might be closed now. I got through around 3:00 est. press 2 then 5. I would try after 9 tomorrow.
Got through to them after I posted this. Gotta click 2 and then 5 of anyone wants to know. My order didn't go through

Got through to them after I posted this. Gotta click 2 and then 5 of anyone wants to know. My order didn't go through
Damn that sucks. Sorry bro. This whole get to confirmation screen, charge and still don’t know if you copped sucks. It’s like if it’s not in your hands you can’t expect it.

Yes, ladybug tee indeed is one of the tees.

So, that's the reason it's not shipping? I could do without that ladybug tee, just hoping they are not canceling the whole order, smh.

Tried all day today calling them, but can't get through.

Warehouse told me there was a delay on the ladybug tees but they should start shipping out today and tomorrow

shipped - ready for the weekend
copperman.jpg

Guess all these new warehouses are good for something. Track ship email past 1/2 hour. Secured the pack and bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom