• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my trip to mexico last year was pretty damn good too...all inclusive resorts :pimp:

all the bar tenders were constantly trying to get me and my brother faded :lol:
Cabo or Cancún was looking at this for my girl 30th I’m excited for all inclusive just fly and relax only thing bothering me with booking is food reviews can’t be in Mexico drunk and hungry

This convo made my AM I literally came to see the discussion about this week drop and didn’t expect this. Maybe Alp has a fear of flying. Khaled did, let’s see if we can help him find a good doc so he can travel, no sense to buy hype gear just for flicks in Mta stations

700F9575-E95C-44E0-80EE-182636438B79.jpeg

527D9AA9-82F9-455F-A572-08503C103EA7.jpeg

Heat reactive is pretty cool

I didn’t even hit u after the release happy u cooked. I think I was just too sad that I missed lol processing screwed me

thanks fam. was a wild release and deff the fastest i ever checked out so far. this hoodie sold out in 11 seconds for a small i had to be like 8 lol

This convo made my AM I literally came to see the discussion about this week drop and didn’t expect this. Maybe Alp has a fear of flying. Khaled did, let’s see if we can help him find a good doc so he can travel, no sense to buy hype gear just for flicks in Mta stations
Xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom