Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
176927DD-F60E-4122-9694-0DAE553CF5A3.jpeg

Thinner than normal Supreme hoodies, even SS weight. Really comfy.

I got the black one, but haven't worn it yet. Mainly due to the heat but I'm paranoid the studs will fall off.

Don’t worry; it won’t. I dried It on high heat and flew to Texas rocking it. No missing studs. These are like anchor studs not the hot glue kind.

The hoodie is brushed inside so it’s 2 pieces of fabric in one hence the interior & exterior lock-stitches on the seams. For $178 it better not lose studs :smile:

Karate tees & Tnf hats going for below retail. Desperate scumbags on StockX. Amateurs. TNF x Supreme is NEVER a loss. :smile:
In other news, apparently the Mizuno Tee ball bats are going for 300+ :pimp:
Aside from current season talk, no homo but would like to see other people’s style with preme in here‍ (Aside from alp)
~Lefty
Edit: shipping talk is annoying, we get it, you waiting, you knew the shipping is going to be garbage(it’s week 5+)

i like seeing some supreme on people
no ayo no sus :lol:

Supreme name only causes the TNF Hoodie value to go up to $138 from $45. If you compare it with the Supreme clay brick (which Supreme name added about 25 times the value), you'd really have a bargain on your hands with the hoodie. lol

At the current price point I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up at TJ Maxx in a few months. :lol:
I’ve got a bunch of Rimowa luggage and it’s done very well by me. The trick is buying it in Germany at their company store or the Lufthansa company store. That all said, the “Supremium” that you pay over the standard issue topas gear is a bit ridiculous. Retail should be under a g in most places for the Topas 45 multiwheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom