Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yo wtf is going on?
i listed my rimowa on ebay less than 5 hours ago and have had 5 people hit me up asking for the sticker..
i shoot them back "$1000" as a goof and two have said they'll take it?
what sticker are these folks even talking about and is it that serious?

Did you even open the case ?

I

The aluminum so pretty man. I dunno when i wann break it out :lol:
Hey, this might sound crazy atleast be the first one to literally kick it with you’re most fire sneakers.

They’ll beat you to it at the airport in a grimey way so might as well pop the cherry on its first “scuff” hahaha

tristatehype--1524049523201.jpg
-1524049523929.jpg

Just got a flat tire going to work SMH. Guess I need a new set of 4 replaced. Which means I'm probably done with supreme for the whole season. This sucks

My tires are worn out so I just can't buy 1 new tire because the other 3 are beat. It will make an uneven drive. So have to replace all 4.

Not really interested in anything this week. A suede camp cap seems like a good idea in theory but the last time I bought a suede cap the quality was atrocious.

My bad don't want to derail from the thread. Just salty I'm a miss out on the season. That flask looks dope too smh

My tires are worn out so I just can't buy 1 new tire because the other 3 are beat. It will make an uneven drive. So have to replace all 4.

So if they weren’t completely worn out, say 80% tread left you’d still buy 4 tires? What would you with the 3 good ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom