Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iphone manual fill
Anorak peach size large
Pmnt process bar took a minute
Email confirm less than 5 min after. Wow.

tenor.gif

Never had a card decline message before and get charged. Notification popped up from my cc company right after I received the decline message on Supreme. Should I contact Supreme? I don't have an order number so I wouldn't know what to ask for

Never had a card decline message before and get charged. Notification popped up from my cc company right after I received the decline message on Supreme. Should I contact Supreme? I don't have an order number so I wouldn't know what to ask for
they will look it up by email or phone number... call if you want... good luck reaching someone

I’m sure it sold out and not violation on your part. They don’t give you a “item is sold out error” these days :frown:
~Lefty
Nah I dont think so, whenever something sells out I would get a card decline message or "item sold out". I've tried to checkout on things not even selling out and got the violation message. Just Supreme ******* on me, thats all lol. And this violation crap just started for me this season when they're supposed to be "cracking down on bots" or whatever. I dont use a bot at all. Sometimes autofill works, sometimes it doesnt.

Wild confused. Checked out they said the crew is sold out, was just looking in my inbox and got an email for my order.

Only went after the flask and saw it go live a few seconds early and still got hit with card decline.

Been hesitant to jump on the #boycottSupreme train but I think it’s time lol.

If anyone comes across the flask for close to retail let a brotha know.

Can anyone fill me in on the DSMNY drop today? Any drama? Is it worth trekking out there since I assume it's all sold out? Thanks for the time taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom