• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old washed up man recognize old washed up man.
A4A085FD-13D7-428C-9830-EAD52425487F.jpeg

Who wants to give some tips regarding automation? Been getting hit last few weeks. Tried manually entering CVV, pasting CC, changing expiration date yet still getting the message. PM to help this dude stop catching Ls? :frown:

Something wrong with the world when Supreme site easier for Manual than collab partner site.
Track ship email out: peach Anorak size L.
On to next week.

Who wants to give some tips regarding automation? Been getting hit last few weeks. Tried manually entering CVV, pasting CC, changing expiration date yet still getting the message. PM to help this dude stop catching Ls? :frown:

Your address and cc might be banned but try a different autofill from what you've been using, i.e. if using Chrome autofill then try the lightning bolt extension and vice versa.

Your address and cc might be banned but try a different autofill from what you've been using, i.e. if using Chrome autofill then try the lightning bolt extension and vice versa.
What would prompt a addy/cc being banned and how long would the ban last for? I'm starting to think mine might be after I requested to cancel my order a few weeks back. Since then, haven't been able to get anything (could also be due to the fact that I've been going for the most popular items I guess).

I don't think I'm banned since I could place orders on less hyped items a little after the initial drop. Maybe I'm just too slow? Who knows.

What would prompt a addy/cc being banned and how long would the ban last for? I'm starting to think mine might be after I requested to cancel my order a few weeks back. Since then, haven't been able to get anything (could also be due to the fact that I've been going for the most popular items I guess).

Bans are random and no one really has a clear answer. I do know that my ban from SS17 was initiated by using the Restocks app and lasted a year. You know you're banned if you get a card decline message immediately even if you try buying socks on a Friday. Some people have also mentioned being banned only for the first 10 mins of Thursday drops.

I don't think I'm banned since I could place orders on less hyped items a little after the initial drop. Maybe I'm just too slow? Who knows.

You might have the release ban that some people claim to have where you get a card decline message regardless of what you buy on Thursday within 10 mins of the drop.

Agreed with the others' advice.

(YMMV)
Also, watch the Zipcode section as SUP does something on hyped drops where it lags when any Autofill loads too quickly which leads to the Taxes not loading (CA, NY, etc). Weeks 3, 5, 7, 8... the Zipcodes did not load Taxes, so if you checked out too quickly, you got Ghosted, Automationed. Also, a few hours after 11am, SUP "turns off" this feature so full speed Autofill loads correctly.

I've also witnessed credit card #'s load differently when full speed Autofill is used...the spacing is different...should read 4400 1111 1111 1111 but Autofill sometimes loads w/o spacing.
Same thing with the Phone # section...it loads w/o dashes.

When testing, try loading a Real cc# and then test a fake one like, 1111222233334444...the spacing is different.

SUP made me a paranoid fool:lol::smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom