• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only colors that will fly are Waist and Shoulder bag in tan. Everything else should be okay for your second round order ESPECIALLY if for whatever reason you like that blue color.

I think the bags restocked a few minutes after the initial drop. Read on Reddit that the bags restocked color by color and the tan didn’t drop until 5 minutes later or something like that. So I bet a lot of people didn’t notice and that’s why they sat for a while. Won’t be the case here in the US. Going for jars first then see if I can grab a shoulder bag.

Anyone going to DSM today? Seeing if I can get hooked up with the Awake x DSM tee...

I think the bags restocked a few minutes after the initial drop. Read on Reddit that the bags restocked color by color and the tan didn’t drop until 5 minutes later or something like that. So I bet a lot of people didn’t notice and that’s why they sat for a while. Won’t be the case here in the US. Going for jars first then see if I can grab a shoulder bag.
water bottle restock too

14346053-0A5B-40DB-8A41-C99E7D1A7FE5.png

The carpet In a whole room on Virgil’s IG

I'm in the process of moving and my card address and ship address don't line up at the moment, looking like a skip week anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom