• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea im done refreshing yall have a great day!

E055AFED-B11C-4257-A2C0-CB3395F2A7B2.gif

Went through 5 different credit cards until I was able to cop. Ridiculous. :smh:

for such a tacky design these bags are in high demand.

yep. these are straight garbage.. when i heard about the potential bag restock this morning, i had to look at them again to see if it was worth copping.. nope. everyone at coachella had this season's waist/shoulder bags on, stuntin'. :rolleyes

How were you even able to cop? Lol if one card doesn't work that's a wrap for me going home with a L
No idea. Tried an AMEX, then Chase debit then Navy Federal credit, then Chase credit, then finally worked with a BOA debit.

Wanted the jars but knew everybody would be after them so I went for the bottle instead.

Wish it was bigger but I needed one after I lost my 40oz hydro :smh:

yep. these are straight garbage.. when i heard about the potential bag restock this morning, i had to look at them again to see if it was worth copping.. nope. everyone at coachella had this season's waist/shoulder bags on, stuntin'. :rolleyes

Lmao I really did see hella of em at Coachella

IMG_6773.JPG IMG_6786.JPG
Off to grab some steak and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Where my grocery boys at?
Vintage Nike Xtraining track jacket, OG tech fleece from Fall 2013,pale blue ladybug and gucci slides.

I've been rocking socks with slides since I can remember. If you ever played any type of sports, the first thing I'd do post game is take of my shoes or cleats and throw on slides to give my feet relief. Aint no way I'm going barefoot after a game and putting everyone around me in jeopardy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom