• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a few people so far with the supreme x rimowa bags at work ( jfk airport )
Only the carry on ones though

Finally asked one Dude if he has the big check in sized one too , he told me he got both off stock x but last month he checked in the big checkin sized one and it got robbed off the belt, (someone took it claiming it was there’s)
ouch

DAF70E70-B668-4833-B12E-703FFECCDA2C.jpeg
8AFA4D1D-23C2-4F97-8C2D-50A107D7203E.jpeg

61F5F093-7CF2-4455-A2C5-F6FF6D9126D9.jpeg

Very happy with the quality and the print

**** pops in white kind of glad the site messed up

If I was from NYC this would have been mine. Never buy Supreme anymore but that jacket is cold as ice!

Dear Supreme Gawds,
I don't ask for much from you these days but can you please announce an Alien Workshop collab on Monday morning? Also, please make them the old designs from the late 90's so that the kids today make "anal probe" jokes and turn off their bots on the drop so washed up guys like me have a shot while I hide in the living room at 5am hoping wifey don't wake up and realize I am spending tuition money on more Preme.
Well, I guess I'll talk to you later... Ahh-man... I'm sorry, I'm sorry... Ahhh-lady,
3K Balkman

maxresdefault.jpg

It would make a lot of sense if Supreme did a Louise Lawler deck set or Laurie Simmons because they (Supreme) have used "literally" every other KEY artist from the Pictures generation for some decks

Richard Prince
Robert Longo
CIndy Sherman
Nan Goldin
Marilyn Minter
John Baldessari

Barbara Kruger is Pictures generation too... she'll collaborate one day hopefully when she got off her high horse

Finally asked one Dude if he has the big check in sized one too , he told me he got both off stock x but last month he checked in the big checkin sized one and it got robbed off the belt, (someone took it claiming it was there’s)

Goddamn.

And he’s STILL bringing his ****??

Ugh, ended up grabbing Jet sleeve zip up.. had my eye on it early on. And they popped back up on the site, but I feel some kind of way dropping damn near $200 on a sweatshirt while it’s 100° out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom