• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20180522-081615.png

Grey hat and ties will be in today

Whew, looked at the clock and was 5 minutes late. Thought I was too late, but looks like I was able to register thanks to the bad gateway.

Got confirmation screen and charged for supreme la. Don’t land in la until 5:30, so actually hoping I get a high number haha

Let’s see if I get in after 7 straight weeks of L text. Went all in for soho and bk. Let’s see how it goes

I know it’s a long shot on copping, but serious question -

Anyone know what to say to the banks/cc companies so they won’t block a 10k+ charge?

2 years ago I used my debit card to put 10k down on my car. I called them an hour before I went to the dealership to let them know I’m buying a car, but when time came, they still blocked my transaction. Had to call them again from the dealership to have the charge go through.

Anyone know what to say to the banks/cc companies so they won’t block a 10k+ charge?

2 years ago I used my debit card to put 10k down on my car. I called them an hour before I went to the dealership to let them know I’m buying a car, but when time came, they still blocked my transaction. Had to call them again from the dealership to have the charge go through.

If you have a card with a credit limit over of $10k I'd call your bank and let them know your plan. Call at least 48 hours before hand.

Just tell them you're going to be making a big purchase at supremenewyork.com over 10k

If you have a card with a credit limit over of $10k I'd call your bank and let them know your plan. Call at least 48 hours before hand.

Just tell them you're going to be making a big purchase at supremenewyork.com over 10k
Cool, thanks for the advice!

^^^ sometimes they will still block it I’ve made multiple purchases over 10k and call them ahead of time and they still block the transaction , I have to call them again so that they let the charge go through

Amex is usually good about approving large trans.
Perhaps talk to a supervisor at your bank.
Chase, BofA are No Bueno...I've talked to supervisors and still they always block large trans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom