• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People that are going to resell the pinball machine (which is pretty much everyone that actually gets one) make sure you sell it for under 20K, cause 20k and over you will get a 1099 and will have to pay income tax if you do a transaction through paypal.
nah its 20k AND 200 transactions

TNF 2
Dd6uX5gVMAEwWv0.jpg:large

lol now they are releasing?

we’re close to summer
these shoulda dropped april

but if it’s a tent then

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious, for any person copping that pinball machine for resell, if stock x doesn’t want to bother selling that. Where else will you guys sell it? eBay is scam central, and there’s not really any other “legit” spots that would sell that thing, i
Unique hype collection and his mom can barely fit in that shop so I don’t think they would take it either :lol:

I am curious, for any person copping that pinball machine for resell, if stock x doesn’t want to bother selling that. Where else will you guys sell it? eBay is scam central, and there’s not really any other “legit” spots that would sell that thing, i
Unique hype collection and his mom can barely fit in that shop so I don’t think they would take it either :lol:

Crazy how StockX would pass up on the huge profits made from this. Is basically the kind of profits they wish to make with there expensive handbags

Crazy how StockX would pass up on the huge profits made from this. Is basically the kind of profits they wish to make with there expensive handbags
True, but than again, what I’m wondering is how would they authenticate a pinball machine lol?

RoundTwo, Solestage, RifLA, etc. Don't have a clue what any of these shops will be buying them at or the quantities. Not the biggest fan of any of them but if your in LA that will be the go to.

Still shocked StockX won't take them but I imagine there are several reasons.

Pinball sold out with the quickness! Got the vase and champion hoodie in one order. All I could afford

Anybody have early 100s In SoHo, I can’t remember the time and my iPhone wiped out all info. Will be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom