• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sup slides are cool to flex in but they are not that comfy... a lot of people said they break easily but mines are straight luckily

Anyone here still waiting for the bag that restock the week before? I only got created label from Ups but never got the date it will arrive since last week.

Just saw some guy put a bin on eBay for $15,000 and the description said “ PLEASE know what your buying, this is only a copy of the receipt for the pinball machine, I will print it out and expedite it to you “

LOLOL , I am curious though, since it’s clearly written in the description, can people actually file a claim to get there money back or no?

do you have to add to cart or is it automatically added to your order? i didn't see it at checkout....

At checkout it gives you the option to "add a free gift" as long as your cart is over $50. Click it, add the plush, and it will appear in your cart.

I dont personally know anyone who sucessfully copped a pinball machine. Ton of people with offers but nothing else

^ i could see someone buying this whoever has money to blow... look at the louie collab a lot of people dropping bands on resell :sick:

^ i could see someone buying this whoever has money to blow... look at the louie collab a lot of people dropping bands on resell :sick:
yeah, but you can' t flex a pinball machine unless you can get girls to your house, and well....

that was a crossover thing tho
had 9-5'ers going into debt for that, while 10%'ers were tricking just to ride the trend
only ppl paying resell for a pinball machine will be kids with trust funds yearning for some crap called clout

2F45A53F-98DA-4CDC-B7F9-5B50C6078AD4.jpeg 83392F66-C158-434F-BA21-35BC490A3347.jpeg

Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom