• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked my Supreme Champion Order and the weight says .5lb. I hope my sweater is in there haha

Just checked my Supreme Champion Order and the weight says .5lb. I hope my sweater is in there haha

The North Face collab week that happened to me. Got TNF shirt not the hoodie :smh:

I was mad as $#!+

But if it’s any consolation my Champion Hoodie says .5lbs too. Although if it was the shorts I’d take em. Resell is nuts on em lol.

Anyone ever got create label for UPS but never got shipped? My shoulder bag from restock got label since 5/10 but no movement at all. Now I can’t find the email that said it shipped and I don’t have order number but I save the tracking# in UPS my choice. It’s from RSVP tho. I cantacted UPS they said I have to call Supreme but I don’t have order number and I already got charged? What should I do?
CE84E39A-ACB4-414D-B359-B7A9B36BE505.jpeg

Anyone ever got create label for UPS but never got shipped? My shoulder bag from restock got label since 5/10 but no movement at all. Now I can’t find the email that said it shipped and I have order number but I save the tracking# in UPS my choice. It’s from RSVP tho. I cantacted UPS they said I have to call Supreme but I don’t have order number and I already got charged? What should I do?
CE84E39A-ACB4-414D-B359-B7A9B36BE505.jpeg

You gotta call Supreme. If you don't remember your order number, they can look the order up by the email address you used. I had something similar happen to me week 1. They'll contact RSVP and provide you a new tracking number.

Does stock x care if a bag is opened?

Want to try on the contrast zip hoodie to see if it's big enough. If not I'll send it to stock x.

Not sure how the bag is on that hoodie though, I mean if it can be opened without tearing it.

Does stock x care if a bag is opened?

Want to try on the contrast zip hoodie to see if it's big enough. If not I'll send it to stock x.

Not sure how the bag is on that hoodie though, I mean if it can be opened without tearing it.
u can open/tear and reuse it, stockx is fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom