• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They shipped my boxes but not my blade. >D Separate orders, but blade was in 1st..

It’s funny how we pay $10 shipping for some of the smallest items from Supreme, but try to avoid paying shipping on $200+ sneakers.
I pay that $10 shipping for the bag and the stickers. Got 100+ bags and counting.

This isn't anything new, Fairfax neighborhood has been trying to push Supreme out for years. It's actually super stupid especially since the adoption of the text & numbered line position system has drastically cut down on the craziness of the lines.

Old timers in that neighborhood are pining for a version of that street that hasn't existed for over 10 years.

This isn't anything new, Fairfax neighborhood has been trying to push Supreme out for years. It's actually super stupid especially since the adoption of the text & numbered line position system has drastically cut down on the craziness of the lines.

Old timers in that neighborhood are pining for a version of that street that hasn't existed for over 10 years.

Can't wait until SF SUP opens. That store will actually clean up that area.

I don't know man, it doesn't seem like the Bay needs any help being gentrified these days :lol:

Cherish the sketchy areas while you still can, before they become the new Google Annex offices or something equally lame.

Somewhat agree...just don't need used needles and human feces there.
The economic cycle will naturally take care of "gentrification." When it crashes, we'll be longing for gentrification again.

SF is a wannabe utopia that can’t be brave enough to push the poor out, even though they want to. So in return for paying the highest rent of anywhere near, you get to have your car burglarized and step in bum feces.
It’s fun to go sometimes though.

SF is a wannabe utopia that can’t be brave enough to push the poor out, even though they want to. So in return for paying the highest rent of anywhere near, you get to have your car burglarized and step in bum feces.
It’s fun to go sometimes though.

Agreed. But isn't this the same with every major city in US and EU? NYC, Chi, LA, Paris, London.
Japan, Korea, Taipei, Singapore, KL clean as F tho.

White flames shipped. Getting the email this late means I won't get them til at least Monday.

Agreed. But isn't this the same with every major city in US and EU? NYC, Chi, LA, Paris, London.
Japan, Korea, Taipei, Singapore, KL clean as F tho.
Possibly, but sf seems to be the worst of it. Never seen such a sharp curve between rich techie vs homeless heroin addict. People from the 60s there still don’t know the Grateful Dead broke up.

Possibly, but sf seems to be the worst of it. Never seen such a sharp curve between rich techie vs homeless heroin addict. People from the 60s there still don’t know the Grateful Dead broke up.
"Nerds with money." Sir Charles Barkley

Last edited:
C51F59D6-86BB-47F5-BF67-38C081BEA56F.jpeg

Ready for Hawaii

So no confirmation by now means...

And funny, I just came from SF. Cool little city, coudnt live there though. NYC >>> :lol:

The bay is beautiful though, spent a lot of time between the wharf and the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom