• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LRM_EXPORT_20180624_202323.jpg

Finally figured out what do with my Akira sticker

How do you guys get your online orders so quick? I live in NYC and my orders doesn’t usually come in until Monday.

Could you please give me advice how should I prepare, what to do to register for a instore release ? I will have my first oppurtinity to take part in it on 5th July in NY when the last drop will probably take place and I don't want to miss my chance. I'm going on vacation to the US.

Resell on that #%*$ the world tee from the beginning of SS18 is real surprising. Knew I shoulda copped more than 2 colors when I had the chance.
I got Navy on drop which was what I wanted the most but missed out on ash grey and I'm not paying for those prices.

I got Navy on drop which was what I wanted the most but missed out on ash grey and I'm not paying for those prices.

Same. I got Navy on the drop. And bought the black on Grailed a week later for $15 over retail. Always planned on buying red and grey tee at some point. I should have done it sooner.

anyone here have a supreme lunchbox they got straight from supreme?? i need to know if the letters came glossy or not

Last week of the month. If they drop all the rest of the lookbook stuff, shirts, etc. it’s gonna be a big drop this week. And I imagine 1st week of fw18 will be a lot too. Although, the way stuff has been flying.. gonna have to pick and choose what’s priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom