• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much dropping at once is gonna help us all get what we want. Like a week 1 drop on the last week basically lol

From a resale perspective, most items from supreme have never really had crazy resale value from the jump imo. You'd have to wait seasons till the value went up. Box logo hoodies used to sell for less than $350

$350 used to be the accepted and appropriate resale of box logo hoodies... but then again, that was also the rate of resale Jordans during that time (concords, etc)

everyone gunning for monalisa jeez. the good news is, I only need that in grey (slowest sell out) so I'll be good even if I buy it with another tee.

I can see most of these tees going for slightly above retail and even possibly under retail depending on color.

I sold a XL BLK Chk dinner tee in the beginning of the szn for $125 bucks on stockX

now people paying almost $200 for it

you never know which items will pop!

It really is hard to predict. Like I said the other day, remember when Akira collab was impossible to sell for retail? Now all the tees are 80-100 and LS at $125-150. You really never know what items will pop. I remember the down talk on chicken dinner now $200? Sheeesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom