• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
got an invite yesterday, responded yes. Got no reply and no number/ timeslot today. Has this ever happened to anybody? Can I do anything like just show up and ask at Soho?

Has everyone gotten their times for manhattan and brooklyn? I responded yes yesterday to the email i was chosen, but now realize i didnt get the auto reply that i woukd get more instructions later. And i havent gotten a number yet.

Happened to me too

Can someone tell me how the whole in-store process works (mainly for the LA location)? This is going to be my first in-store release since they started doing this registering thing. I got a decent time slot so thought I'd go since I want a few items that are dropping. Thanks in advance!

D875BC90-FE84-41CD-9DC3-0ED8B8FBE2B7.png
ECA0E315-C287-4DD5-BE5F-D09CD54FC1A5.png

A time before everyone that likes Supreme was born is the appeal. A time when people just swam in pools and swimming caps and had graphics hand drawn/painted before photoshop/illustrator and the skating link is that skaters skated in the future empty pools.
There goes your story and appeal Tommy
~Lefty

D875BC90-FE84-41CD-9DC3-0ED8B8FBE2B7.png
ECA0E315-C287-4DD5-BE5F-D09CD54FC1A5.png

A time before everyone that likes Supreme was born is the appeal. A time when people just swam in pools and swimming caps and had graphics hand drawn/painted before photoshop/illustrator and the skating link is that skaters skated in the future empty pools.
There goes your story and appeal Tommy
~Lefty

Mad reps homie. Seeing the source material is always so cool.

I am going hard tommorrow but i will end up with socks cause of trying to cop 5 shirts at once.

these tee's lowkey lazy asf
I agree but then disagree. It was like said a Norman Rockwell inspired time too. 1950/60s. Check the repetition and layout and color selection. It was a time when artists were the opposite of lazy, they were hard working and not using illustrator or photoshop; requiring time, patience, thought of composition, and message. If you’ve seen The Shape of Water, that ad creator struggle was real. This I could see was one of those back then. Now it’s def a cut and paste, but roots. The setup colors with that orange blank, complementing of colors.
~Lefty

I agree but then disagree. It was like said a Norman Rockwell inspired time too. 1950/60s. Check the repetition and layout and color selection. It was a time when artists were the opposite of lazy, they were hard working and not using illustrator or photoshop; requiring time, patience, thought of composition, and message. If you’ve seen The Shape of Water, that ad creator struggle was real. This I could see was one of those back then. Now it’s def a cut and paste, but roots. The setup colors with that orange blank, complementing of colors.
~Lefty
interesting way in viewing it, i mean a few are hit or miss

the only hit could possibly be the mona lisa imo

Gonz logo & Swimmers tees are kinda' nice. I think i'll hold out until next week. Got Spectrum Plus' two weeks ago. I'ma fall back and let y'all eat.

interesting way in viewing it, i mean a few are hit or miss

the only hit could possibly be the mona lisa imo

Rocks is a hit as well along with the hardware tee. I’m happy they did that that as a photo tee in addition to the cut/sew because that **** was stupid for 100+ when can be had for 40 now
~Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom