• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
going to NYC for the first time thursday with the wife.
we're both going to try to get a spot in line.
do you think DSM will have the raft and life vest?
i feel like i'ver heard sometimes they don't get some of accessories.
i don't really want to try for manhattan if that's the case, i'd be pissed if i got sent to DSM and they didn't have either..
DSM will have the raft and life vest.

1st supreme tee, white mona lisa came yesterday size L, fits me perfect. im 6-1 195. quality is AWESOME if you ask me. the feel reminds me of the French Connection shirts back in the day.

Last edited:
Ringer

2018070500630548b3e54ce690f89fbd6ee35756_sqr.jpg

1st supreme tee, white mona lisa came yesterday size L, fits me perfect. im 6-1 195. quality is AWESOME if you ask me. the feel reminds me of the French Connection shirts back in the day.

I need to start grabbing tees in an L...I'm 6'2 195 and the last tee I got was an XL and it's massive. Man, I loved French Connection back in my HS days lol.

The m/l camp cap is smaller than the standard one size camp caps :lol:

E22F5637-2807-41F9-91BF-BD3AC17400FC.jpeg

You're so right about that, I meant to post about it yesterday but was tavelling all day and forgot. I honestly don't think anyone bigger than 7 1/2 hat size could fit the M/L comfortably. I'm a 7 1/4 and it fits me perfectly. Really glad the S/M sold out before I made a bad mistake.

Kind of want track pants. I have been wanting a pair all season and didn’t grab.. but I hear they fit like garbage. 6’4”ish here so length always a tough call for me.

changed my mind on towel, would've liked the mockup version. That said, I'm not gonna go to my 3:15 time slot, nothing worth going for personally.

sometimes i think i can do a Medium in tees
i prefer shirts to be a little bigger
hoodies jackets etc a little smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom