• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
L on vest.

Went back to towel.

L on towel

Garbage. Glad this garbage *** season over

giphy.gif

I may be done with preme if they still pulling the same bull when fall starts.. loading mobile after everything sold out. It wasn’t too bad at the start of the season, but it seems like they started making items more limited again after folks left that trans stuff sitting.

I may be done with preme if they still pulling the same bull when fall starts.. loading mobile after everything sold out. It wasn’t too bad at the start of the season, but it seems like they started making items more limited again after folks left that trans stuff sitting.

Screenshot_20180705-133357.jpg

Saw on twiiter that SUP delayed Mobile drop 1min to stop TaskBot and other bots this morning.

Last edited:
Saw on twiiter that SUP delayed Mobile drop 1min to stop TaskBot and other bots this morning.

They’ve got a backwards way of dealing with things. Not everyone has access to a pc during the drop, so they just miss out? Besides that, pc bots are more prominent than any mobile would be. There’s still items selling out faster than any human could possibly check out.

They’ve got a backwards way of dealing with things. Not everyone has access to a pc during the drop, so they just miss out? Besides that, pc bots are more prominent than any mobile would be. There’s still items selling out faster than any human could possibly check out.

I think some bots spam SUP site on mobile to avoid iP bans. Bots search for products on mobile then switch to desktop for the cop (???)
F*ck Bots:evil:

Anyone got recommendations for the safest place to sell some used supreme stuff? Is a consignment store the only way to go?

I struggled with smalls this season. Some items were just literally impossible manually even with bolt filling EVERYTHING out

Favorite piece this season was Landscape Hoodie cant wait till the Fall/Winter to break it out

Hope next season is different.

Highlight of season for me was getting #5 week 1 lol. Took off work and drove up from philly and cashed out

My tees finally arrived. Smh, posting on grailed and StockX tonight. The fit is horrendous on M & L. Can’t even play along with these.

My favorite items this season probably the navy Molotov tee and the black overdyed pocket tee. Looking at my favorite pieces from this and last season, FW17 blew this season out of the water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom