Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh many my wallet... woooooo!
Definitely have a long wishlist right now, need to trim it down. But excited for the season for sure!
I was very intrigued to see that the online drop is on Monday and not Thursday, strange.

Mock-up of box logo crews for those curious:
DkgnrXzV4AALOjN.jpg

If anyone can hook me up one or two NY post for a UK Supreme fan i will be really happy, d'ont wanna pay 20£ like the price of the resellers here...

I think the tees I want will sit a little longer then bags or mophie. I’m not after Madonna. Only interested in the L/S and Bottle cap tee.

Sorry for being late to the party,
Was in jersey with my in laws all day long

I got back home and forgot to look around in the city for the newspapers so my dad calls me a few minutes ago “ zain, I know you like that supreme brand, I saw a newspaper with it’s name on it and I picked up 20 for you” (his best friend owns a Hudson news in penn station)

The motion varsity is super nice and I’m in love with goretex so that jacket is fire

The cat in the hat hoodie is a must cop, gonna try for the mophie case as well
That teddy bear will be sold out faster than you can say teddy pair with supreme and the bike is grail status but impossible to cop.

Overall IMO this season is much better than last

the more i look at the preview and look book

goretex court jacket in black

probably need that

Gonna need that scale and for some reason I need the cough drops :lol: random as hell but sick collab. I used to eat those just for taste :lol: I gotta keep up with this thread I’m not trying to drop like 120+ resell or whatever the scale is going to be

I like that duffle but don’t really need it at the moment

I haven’t attempted to buy anything online since the le Bain/20th anniversary box logo so I don’t even know what’s going on these days. Gotta figure it out

I admire you guys that can cop all these hoodies and jackets. Far to hot here really for any use on them. Doesn’t mean I won’t try for the box sweatshirt but might never use it. Got a TNF Denali jacket about 4 years ago I’ve worn maybe 3 times it’s my it’s really cold out jacket. Is the dog leash not happening ? I didn’t see it when I went through the lookbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom