Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Madonna isn’t that ghoulish

F50BA9A0-E4B3-4F94-BA0E-B05CE6E52B4C.jpeg

Reactions: You
Madonna went to my HS and some of my friends parents had plenty stories about her so this tee got me hype. Cant decide on color but leaning towards the off/pale yellow. White looks the cleanest since it doesnt show the border as much but can never go wrong with black either. Decision decisions..

The free gift is nice, but as soon as I loose it or it rolls off a shelf my dogs gonna destroy it :lol:

I’ve only ever bought a few things off Supreme so any help is appreciated - but once you add to your cart you are good to go or you may still get snatched and it’s better to do one order, finalize, do another. Only thing is shipping can be a mofo I guess?

I’ve only ever bought a few things off Supreme so any help is appreciated - but once you add to your cart you are good to go or you may still get snatched and it’s better to do one order, finalize, do another. Only thing is shipping can be a mofo I guess?
Even in the cart it’s still fair game. Not safe until you checkout and get the package in your hand

2018 Madonna isn’t that ghoulish

F50BA9A0-E4B3-4F94-BA0E-B05CE6E52B4C.jpeg

Wasn't implying that. But the general consensus would have preferred a younger pic.

Nothing is guaranteed until it's in your hands. Even then that's not enough...

Stockx has even more colors for the Madonna tee from what was shown in the possible colorways. Not saying they actually are going to release even more colors. If they do then its gonna be less impossible to get the cw you want.

Reactions: You
are you serious tho? trash?
maybe if they didn't use red on it it would be way better. greyscale that b****

Supreme definitely cutting cost with the 2 ink photo tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom