• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Backpacks have been trash since probably the repeat logo ones (Even that only had two nice colorways black & white)
backpacks haven't been worth it since 2011. these bags are all terrible, not sure why people get so caught up about them every season. just wait for something that's actually worth buying.

i didn’t pick one up but the fact that this new fabric is waterproof makes it better than a lot of the recent ones

Why are people worrying about what other people buy lmao. Worth is dependant on the person. I can buy more bags in the future. Not like I'm broke and won't be able to afford another one.

i wont regret it, got the black backpack but $158 is a lot. SO glad i waited for the new season and didnt get that boring cordura last season.
I might be in the minority but I liked last seasons backpack. the small bags would look nice as well down the line.

LET THE SHIPPING TALK BEGIN!!!!

tenor.gif

I might be in the minority but I liked last seasons backpack. the small bags would look nice as well down the line.
Last season wasit bag was dope with the Supreme on all the straps.

New to this but want a hoodie on the fall lineup. How do I know when a certain item will release?
You wont ... Items releasing upcoming week will be leaked by dropsbyjay on twiiter as well as a bunch of people who retweet it like its their info lol.

New to this but want a hoodie on the fall lineup. How do I know when a certain item will release?

follow the thread and follow dropsbyj on IG

if you’re talking about a box logo hoodie, best of luck to you. they’re never an easy pick up

I'm looking for the S logo Hoodie that's all.
Not sure of an exact date since they drop the other hoodies throughout the season as well. Also they tend to do collabs which brings hoodies and jackets out too. Just stay tuned to the thread or twitter posts a few days before the drop to get a good idea of whats dropping.

funny the madonna tee releases online the same day she gets blasted for making aretha franklin's death all about her at the VMA's

who watches that crap anyway

funny the madonna tee releases online the same day she gets blasted for making aretha franklin's death all about her at the VMA's

who watches that crap anyway
The Tee releases on her Bday in store. It releases Online and she shows how self egotistical she is. Only every watch shows like that with my girl and she just skips most everything except the awards, jokes and performances shes interested in.

Omlog and ch4/sup were expect to be delivered today but weren’t picked up last night by ups

Feelsbadman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom