• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a Madonna sticker exist at this point?
s-l1600.jpg

How much a good varsity jacket go for these days?
Not necessarily a supreme one.

If ima drop 500+ on a varsity, might as well be Preme.

I don't know about that

those Nike Destroyer Varsitys are waaaaay nicer then the preme ones

but no preme on them

The resell on the varsity jackets aren’t that bad right now. Sizing seems sketchy though. But **** it, it’s preme

I'm excited for Alien Workshop collab. My first deck was AW with some Independent trucks, I don't remember what brand the wheels were but definitely a good chance they were spitfire, whatever brand they were they were tiny :lol:

A good one would be SLP at $2500. Then there's Golden Bear at around $400-500, I think.

Supreme charged me for 3 Sade tees and shipped all three. When they got to my city, Im in Cali, 2 of them got stopped and sent back lol. I thought I came up.

Dang really? I somehow managed 3 Sade tees that drop all with same CC and address :lol:. I also live in Cali

Yall need to chill with these shipping post, its the yeezy thread all over again LOL

Dang really? I somehow managed 3 Sade tees that drop all with same CC and address :lol:. I also live in Cali

Yall need to chill with these shipping post, its the yeezy thread all over again LOL
The system, like always the first drop, was glitchy and I only checked out once. The site must have push my order through 3 times and then caught that they all had the same info. Im sure you changed the name and address details a bit to skate past, right?

The system, like always the first drop, was glitchy and I only checked out once. The site must have push my order through 3 times and then caught that they all had the same info. Im sure you changed the name and address details a bit to skate past, right?

NOPE, just rolled the dice on that drop and got lucky

IMG_7942.jpg

Didn't see a ball or any stickers, but I was more focused on the box, lol. I'll check again when I figure out where I'm gonna put it - want it on top of my bookcase in the living room, but my girl is giving me the side-eye on that idea.

Meanwhile, the charge that dropped off my acct was actually from the order for the toolbox (along w/ script hoodie and script cap). I got a free New Era mesh cap last season from Supreme, so who knows - maybe I'll end up with another free cap, as well as a free toolbox and hoodie :nerd:

Got my Madonna in today. Only came with the Life sucks and bottle cap stickers tho :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom