• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep 3 tees coming today. Just waiting on loose gauge Beanie, label created last Tuesday with no movement. beanie boiz international

If you got charged and email confirmation you are good money

I just got ups my choice tracking for Black Madonna tee sz L, charge fell off but preme will charge again. Preme ain’t giving out free sh** for those who are wondering

Other 3 orders have shipped.

My black Madonna has a charge and order number but no shipping still. So you think I'm good?

Motion Logo label created, should be in hand by Friday
4/4

Thermos today
1994 and Thermos tomorrow
Motion Logo Varsity Friday

Pass on shoes

I'm actually really looking forward to these gatos and glad they will be an easy cop. Was always a big fan of soccer and skating so these and the FCs are perfect for me.

I kinda liked the nike joints early on, but I got way too many shoes. Maybe a good accessory or a good tee or something might catch my attention, it gotta be the Dr. S hoodie for me to really jump at spending money this early on.

Charge that was pending and then eventually dropped for the order I got order confirmation for still hasn't come back. Might shoot them an e-mail and see if those are still good.

2nd out of 3 order will be delivered today. 3rd order has a label created and will hopefully ship today for a delivery of tomorrow. The charge for this order isn't on my card anymore. Interested to see what's going to happen.

upload_2018-8-27_11-1-42.png

BLUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom