Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
new era sizing has been awful for years. man now im nervous

Mine’s unwearable, should’ve gone down like 2 sizes. For everyone else’s sake, I hope it’s an outlier.

It completely fits over another 7 5/8 that I have.

Last edited:
mine finally came and it fits perfect 7 3/8....its navy but looks almost black
2vsi8no.png

They split my Bag & Hat order in two packages and both had bouncy balls & Madonna slaps in them :evil:

Should've pull the trigger on some White Gato's:rolleyes

I feel the Gatos will be restocking every day, always another chance. Plus Nike next Friday.

Script New Era came in today. I’m swimming in this 7 5/8 compared to my other 59Fiftys. Thought people were saying it ran tight.

mines about a size big. 7 1/8 btw

it’s 100% wool, so you can always shrink it a size or two

Brown script hoodie came in today. Sizing is perfect at TTS and the quality even feels higher than my J.E’s.. wild.

Hey all, so I forgot that the heather grey tees are a cotton/poly blend, until I just tried on my bottle cap tee. I can't deal with the feel of it, so if anyone wants to swap their sz L navy, terra cotta, yellow or olive for a sz L grey PM me. I'll pay for both shipping labels.

Pretty sure all the other colors are 100% cotton.

Also, why are the tees so damn long again??? My ladybug tee fits perfectly, and everything from SS18 tee drop 2 and FW18 week 1 are like 3" longer.

not gound breaking, but no new era 59fiftys fit the same, its ridiculous. When I buy one I go the store and try on 10, obviously not possible with supreme. I will say stretching them is easier than shrinking but here's what i do when my only option is to order and they don't fit perfect...

too small? wet/soak the inside sweatband like bottom inch of the hat and just wear it. when i do this i wear it backwards.

too big? wet it the same way and leave it outside in the sun upside down, or in your car with the windows up in the sun, like on the dashboard.

DO NOT fully soak/wear a hat in the shower or put it in the dryer.

Script New Era came in today. I’m swimming in this 7 5/8 compared to my other 59Fiftys. Thought people were saying it ran tight.
Nah, im a 7 3/8 is old school new era, this 7 3/8 ran big def slightly. I'm currently trying to sweat out the headband to shrink.
~Lefty

Hats came in today from SHOP: reflect camo camp and red New Era fitted script. Another bounce ball and pack of Reggie, lsd & liquid stickers. No luck on Material Girl stickers.

Went with usual true to size 7 1/2. Cap slightly bigger than all my last season's money caps. But not too much. Like Classic Fit for PRL.

Anybody cop the cargo pants? Tempted to buy but idk about the sizing. Chart has them running kinda big and haven’t seen anybody doing reviews on those.

Anybody cop the cargo pants? Tempted to buy but idk about the sizing. Chart has them running kinda big and haven’t seen anybody doing reviews on those.

I've got a couple of pairs but they're from 3-5 years ago. They all fit the same. Waist is consistent. In today's standards they're baggy. I've got 2 pairs before they started using drawstrings and the cut on all pairs I have is not tapered. If you like a baggier look go for them and get your waist size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom