• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is anyone else still waiting on wk 1 items? I'm still waiting on my Madonna tee, which has been stuck on "Order processed: Waiting for UPS" in my MyUPS app since Aug. 22. I contacted Supreme through the website form a few days ago and haven't heard back yet, but I'm thinking I'm probably SOL, right?

So, is anyone else still waiting on wk 1 items? I'm still waiting on my Madonna tee, which has been stuck on "Order processed: Waiting for UPS" in my MyUPS app since Aug. 22. I contacted Supreme through the website form a few days ago and haven't heard back yet, but I'm thinking I'm probably SOL, right?
I would stay optimistic. Few people I know are still waiting for bags and tees. I am still waiting for a black waist bag.

I would stay optimistic. Few people I know are still waiting for bags and tees. I am still waiting for a black waist bag.
giphy.webp

Did anyone get a text for LA yet? It's been a while since I signed up for in-store & I don't remember if they notify us at the same time as they do NYC.

Interesting... first time buying from Supreme (Week 1) and got all my items already. Even the extra "mistake" red backpack, cause I thought it did not go through the first time. I wish the Madonna shirt went through, but it was cart jacked.

they did say sept 1st. That's this week.

Yeah, I just figured that since the label was created so long ago there may have been a problem with getting an actual shipment attached to it. I'm not too worried, but I'm just hoping for an answer one way or the other from them. I got the rest of my stuff like a week and a half ago.

Yeah, I just figured that since the label was created so long ago there may have been a problem with getting an actual shipment attached to it. I'm not too worried, but I'm just hoping for an answer one way or the other from them. I got the rest of my stuff like a week and a half ago.
My week 1 accessories got shipping email Aug 22nd, but never moved at all. Got the refund email Sept 1st.

I'm in the same boat with my longsleeve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom