• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I have a couple SS versions and it's a tiny patch, not sure if the LS was different.
Embroidered patch? I have a hoodie from a few years ago, and it looks like it's just screened on. In fact, I heard of someone else whose came off while washing because of heat.

Embroidered patch? I have a hoodie from a few years ago, and it looks like it's just screened on. In fact, I heard of someone else whose came off while washing because of heat.
not sure if screen on is the right word, but it's definitely not stitched through the shirt material. I have a hoodie as well and it was the same.

62514a1ba5bb4db1a3c4a2313f2f8d50_sqr.jpg

Basically Camo. Just for a different jungle...

Broooo I just got insider information from the girl I’m smashing that works for Burberry

The collab is happening. They are getting pieces in the warehouse in November and will start picking them starting December. Hats, shirts, shoes. Some pieces for $3,000

Good news I get everything and for half off too

Last edited:
Finally got the last of my week 1 orders and got yet, another bouncy! 4 total. Gave one away so this replaces that one. Never ever got one madonna sticker!
893EA586-B6B4-4632-91B0-D144B1B4F506.jpeg

At least you got other stickers. I got all bogo stickers and a few bouncys and my order came in fairly early.

Not surprised by a Burberry x Supreme collab at all. Pretty sure the Gucci collab is down the pipeline as well.

Broooo I just got insider information from the girl I’m smashing that works for Burberry

The collab is happening. They are getting pieces in the warehouse in November and will start picking them starting December. Hats, shirts, shoes. Some pieces for $3,000

Good news I get everything and for half off too
Dammmm. Just right after I left the company. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom