• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone kind enough to give me tips on how in store works (procedure)? Been buying online only.

you check in at the destination. for BK i know they make you go down few blocks by water to stand in line

once you in line you'll get directed to front of store. i think like groups of 10 go in.. have a list printed or written out on a piece of paper.. i used my phone few seasons ago not sure if they still allow that.

you check in at the destination. for BK i know they make you go down few blocks by water to stand in line

once you in line you'll get directed to front of store. i think like groups of 10 go in.. have a list printed or written out on a piece of paper.. i used my phone few seasons ago not sure if they still allow that.

what if something on your list isnt available in a specific color or size? do they give you a chance to pick another size or color?

what if something on your list isnt available in a specific color or size? do they give you a chance to pick another size or color?

i never exp it with not having my certain color but if i had to guess im sure theyd come out the back and ask if you want to change it..

for size when i asked for a Medium they didnt have they just gave me the big next size without asking.. i aint been in at all this season yet tho so things could have changed

i never exp it with not having my certain color but if i had to guess im sure theyd come out the back and ask if you want to change it..

for size when i asked for a Medium they didnt have they just gave me the big next size without asking.. i aint been in at all this season yet tho so things could have changed

thanks appreciate the info

Damn got the text but it’s for Friday.

People are already getting numbers for LA? I thought they didn’t send numbers till tomorrow...

1y1b3y.jpg

I always put the next sizes/colors I would want on my list...most of the time they'll follow it, but sometimes they just give you whatever the **** they want.

Homegirl got the text for BK...hopefully a decent spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom