• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i think supreme blocked my card for some reason.. i went to their first drop so iono why it didnt accept my card this drop.. box was greyed out after i submitted and on the bottom says card will not be charged

D5BF31C9-6E28-460E-85F7-73C439B9C322.jpeg
Week 3 orders just came in. Guess they made a lot of the bouncy balls.

Kim Fatty the Third Kim Fatty the Third was gonna say, that crazy slow shipping.

my lady ordered the camo hat week two and just got shipping today...the kicker is it said that it was delivered yesterday :smh:

A G for the leather? Dang. Was hoping like 700. The patchwork stuff seems a bit over priced. Glad the sweater is only $188. Although that will make it disappear quicker.

The girl I’m smashing who works at Burberry saw a picture of one of the T-shirt’s from her boss.

Black tee with a Burberry B logo with their pattern and on top of that a red box logo that looks like it’s coming out of it and on the back of the shirt it says Burberry and on the sleeve it has a Burberry horse

Forgot to add that she also told me about a jacket with a Red Box Logo on the front and on the back the Burberry logo that is very,very,very limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom