Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EF20C9D6-5793-4F60-A45B-C14D9CD4174B.jpeg
Didn’t think this was going to happen today. Wish I could have gotten the black hoodie also, but I’m not complaining.

previously ordered msg is a hit or miss...I know a lot of people have success with madonna tee, but the two orders that I have on week 1 with that msg all got cancelled, smh

1st got sold out, then was able to cart both shirt and hoodie then it didnt want to take my card. FUN

"Previously ordered" message with no charge is clearly an L, this isn't hard to figure out.
That is this season's version of ghost orders, second week in a row.

1 confirm email - female anatomy. I have a $60 charge that matches that.

Also have a $200 charge that I'm assuming is a hoodie? But no email.

Then when I tried to buy a tee I got the previously ordered message....no charge OR email.

IM SO SHOOOOOKETH

Wow I was able to checkout both Black medium T Shirt and hoodie
My T Shirt Tab was resetting process payment bar so I went to the sweatshirt tab and added the hoodie
Back to my T Shirt tab I pressed process payment for the third time and then I checked out both items

It was probably one tee or hoodie per address unless you were swift enough to get both in cart. I got the shirt but when I went back for the hoodie it gave me the already ordered sign

I got no confirm email so im just gonna chalk it up as yet another L.

Getting a charge on my card is about as far as i can get lol

Man it says I ordered but shoot I'm not getting hopes up. Yeah no charges. It's a wrap. Congrats to everyone who copped.

It crashed on me, then kept getting looped, card declined, then while processing it blanked out. Went back in and said previously ordered. Bank shows nothing, no email, no win most likely. Props to those that cooked

Got hit with "youve already ordered this item" message when checking out the white CDG tee....havent been charged for that but got charged for both Anatomy pieces and the Utility bag restock.....hope its not an L ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom