• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the “already purchased” message on the black tee and white tee but no charges so it’s a L.

Struck out on hoodies in endless cart loops.

Feelsbadman

i feel like a poser i copped the hoodie today but dont even really know what cdg is can somebody tell me why they are popping??? not trolling im just not really hip to that stuff
:lol: no time for jokes man come on. enjoy your hoodie

Took an L online, ended up with white shirt, black hoody, beige sweater in store. Also got make anatomy, wouldn’t let me grab the female one too. I wish I would’ve asked the two people in line to grab for me, they didn’t buy them.

i feel like a poser i copped the hoodie today but dont even really know what cdg is can somebody tell me why they are popping??? not trolling im just not really hip to that stuff

don't even worry about it. I'm sure 80% of the population hardly knows most of the brands and collabos but just cop cause of hype and all that. I remember when Off-White started getting hot, a friend of mine who wasn't even into sneakers saw me talk about it, he jumps in and says " off white? why not get a pure white color?".......I was like it's the brand. Fast Forward and now hes all into Off-White shoes talking like hes a pro. It happens man.....lol.

it took 73 seconds for a M blk hoodie to sellout. more than enough time to go back and cop a t. lag because of bots :smh: and checkouts were n/a for the most part

I didn’t want a tee or hoodie anyway. Glad some Manual’s got thru..

2977E3BE-BA2F-42EA-A032-76F4E0F5C8B0.jpeg

don't even worry about it. I'm sure 80% of the population hardly knows most of the brands and collabos but just cop cause of hype and all that. I remember when Off-White started getting hot, a friend of mine who wasn't even into sneakers saw me talk about it, he jumps in and says " off white? why not get a pure white color?".......I was like it's the brand. Fast Forward and now hes all into Off-White shoes talking like hes a pro. It happens man.....lol.
yeah i feel ya man..did some reading just now and i see CDG is a big japan thing..that heart logo or whateve it is ive seen on shoes before...i keep it simple and rock toy machine ..emerica most of the time...kinda out the loop with everything. ..if ppl knew how limited a typical core skate item was they'd prolly be blown away lol

i was just trying to help somebody with a hoody but got kicked back to the home page when i hit pay

this is exactly how it went lol

copped the CDG Tee at DSML E-FLASH 25mins ago, what a nice day !!!
Guess there will also be a restock at DSMNY E-FLASH

so basically nobody gotta feel like a noob

if they cop something for the 1st time and don’t know jack **** about it

and wanna rock cdg supreme for the first time and haven’t been into cdg, supreme or skateboarding for years before it became hyped.

but i think most are re selling here.

Read some profiles of Rei Kawakubo. I believe both the New Yorker and The NY Times Magazine have written about her relatively recently. She had a big retrospective at the Met last year.

If this was a normal case of the site lagging and I took an L I could take it but everything was perfect. I pulled up the site like 3 seconds before 11. I had black hoodie in cart in under 4 seconds and I saw that blank CC number box and froze. ITS ALL MY FAULT LAWWWWWDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom